Have you ever wondered how a relationship that started out so good got so messy and difficult? In our sermon series, Relationslips, we'll look at the book of James to identify five lies that ruin relationships. We’ll also discover that God’s truth, when believed and applied to our lives, sets us free and brings peace and joy to our relationships.
- Lie #1 If I just had ________ then I would be happy.
- Lie #2 The problem is definitely not me.
- Lie #3 I control my future.
- Lie #4 If I just had more money then I’d be happy.
- Lie #5 If only I could change ________, then everything would be perfect.